Type less & save time
Create your own boilerplates
- Typing the same text again and again? Typinator allows you to prepare various kinds of boilerplates which you can easily add via typing short abbreviations instead. You can define boilerplates for text blocks, images, links, small pieces of html codes... you name it!
- Expansions can contain dynamic items, such as the contents of the clipboard, the current date and time, calculations, date calculations and more.
- Working with similar boilerplates that just need small configurations? Then you can use input forms to adapt your text.
Set cursor position
- Put the cursor in a desired place in your boilerplate and continue writing from there right away.
Works everywhere, everytime
Abbreviations available across all programs
- Set up once and you're good to go. Typinator works in the background and does not has to be reconfigured in each app. It is also adaptable to the workflowspecial and you can define shortcuts for special programs.
- Use the Quick search feature to easily search within your snippets and insert them directly into the program you are currently working in. This works perfectly throughout the whole system.
Bye bye mistakes, hello consistency
- Benefit from predefined autocorrection sets for various realms and in different languages, which automatically fix typos as they happen. They contain thousands of correction rules that have been carefully designed to correct typing errors even when you work with multiple languages. The best part: you can add your own frequently-made typos.
One corporate language
- Your basis for strong communication: Ensuring a clear corporate voice has never been easier. Typinator makes sure that all employees use correct terms and wordings so that the texts are consistent across your organization.
Share sets with your colleagues
- Sharing the same language helps you to work better together. Easily share your sets with your colleagues using Dropbox. Save time and increase productivity.
Did you already download the Typinator app?
Try Typinator now and find out why so many users find it indispensable.