SharewarePublisher 1.4 (July 2010)
- File size conversions from byte to KB and MB are now based on 1000 instead of 1024 to be consistent with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Fixes an error where submissions were not copied when creating a successor version.
- Works around a problem when numeric values are used to autofill a drop-down list.
- Please note that version 1.4 is the last official version of SharewarePublisher after it has been discontinued in 2012. If the current version 1.4 fits your needs, you may purchase a license. However we cannot guarantee compatibility with Mac OS X versions newer than Mountain Lion and you should not expect upgrades and updates or other support for SharewarePublisher.
SharewarePublisher 1.3 (May 2010)
- New context menu in the Submission window to view the selected site in the Sites Manager.
- Shows submitted and listed date in the Submission info tab.
- Obsolete sites are no longer included when creating a new version by duplicating an old one.
- The number of processed submissions in the main window is now being always updated correctly.
- Opening a URL in the favorite browser from the Submissions window used the listing or submit URL instead of the currently active URL.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
SharewarePublisher 1.2 (September 2009)
- SharewarePublisher is now also a full-fledged PAD editor.
- SharewarePublisher is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Adds support for additional fields for PAD file generation (affiliates, ASP membership, ...).
- Improved support for languages and operating systems specifications.
- New entry for the number of processed submissions in the versions table.
- Enables/disables trial restriction fields based on the "Has Trial Restrictions" checkbox.
- The "What's new" fields are no longer inherited from the predecessor when creating a new version.
- Fixes a problem where a newly inserted site could not be renamed.
- Minor UI improvements.
SharewarePublisher 1.1 (July 2009)
- New function to automatically extract the category from the web page and store it in the database.
- Site-specific category couldn't be autolearned on some sites.
- Fixes a problem where a newly created site was not visible in the sites drawer.
- Fixes a problem where the site-specific categories were not inherited when creating a new version.
- Drag and drop now works correctly under Snow Leopard.
- Fixes a minor UI glitch when creating site sets and notes under Snow Leopard.
- Resolves a problem where resizing the split views was not working correctly.
SharewarePublisher 1.0 (May 2009)